Do you want to earn instant money online absolutely free, but don’t know where to start?
We have the answers. In this post, we will discuss some easy ways that people can make money from their homes without leaving the couch! You could try survey sites like Swagbucks or Survey Spotter to earn gift cards and Amazon vouchers. We’ll also talk about other options in detail so that you can always find a way out of boredom with some extra spending cash! There are even apps that pay you to walk. We’ll also dispel some myths about easily making money online which aren’t so easy – or take a lot of time.
Where can I earn money online by typing
There are several ways to make money online by typing. You can look for job positions on general employment websites. You could also sign up as an independent contractor with companies like FlexJobs and My Typing Job that will match your profile with potential employers looking for freelancers who type well. Additionally, some transcription agencies may be interested in your skills. Some places to look for these opportunities are listed below.
- FlexJobs is a great site for finding work from home typing jobs that pay well. The positions they offer typically require you to have fast and accurate typing skills and the ability to follow strict guidelines when transcribing audio files or writing out documents.
What are the best CAPTCHA typing job sites
Many websites offer paid CAPTCHA typing opportunities, but not all of them pay well or allow you to earn a living wage on a full-time basis from home. The following is a collection of some popular sites offering CAPTCHA typing opportunities. Be aware that these are not “get rich quick” sites. If you set your expectations for these sites to pay a full-time living wage, then they may not be the best fit for you.
- One of the top CAPTCHA typing jobs websites is Quicktate – which offers transcription and/or captioning opportunities via phone or online
Can I make money with Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook Marketplace has had a bit of a bad reputation with screenshots being posted of some pretty ridiculous items for sale but it is one of the best ways to earn money quickly online.
Here are some ideas for making money with Facebook Marketplace:
- Sell used books that you’ve already read – this is especially great for students who have old textbooks lying around. These are always in demand.
- Sell anything that you have lying around the house which might be of value.
- Buy used items and then sell them for a profit at a garage sale or on Facebook Marketplace – You can buy something fairly inexpensively but make more than you paid for. This doesn’t work every time but will need some perseverance.
- Sell your old tech, whether it’s an older version of something like a laptop or even broken items that you think can be fixed with spare parts.
- List furniture and other household goods that are in good condition to sell quickly
- Sell clothes! There’s a big market for second-hand clothes among internet-savvy teens – especially girls looking for retro fashions.
Earn Cash Taking Online Surveys
Here’s a whistle-stop tour of the paid online survey sites that can pay you instant free money. Some may pay by other methods including Amazon Gift Cards or PayPal deposits.
- Survey Spotter is a good start because it’s very easy to use and they have a high response rate for surveys, meaning more chances to earn cash. This is one of the most popular survey sites in the UK. Surveys are typically between 15 minutes and 30 minutes long. Survey Spotter claim you can earn £300 per month or up to £20 per survey. They also state that the average survey payout is £3. The £300 per month figure is based on the assumption of you taking 5 surveys per day, 5 days per week.
- Toluna is a great site offering mostly market research surveys where you fill in your details about your likes and dislikes around different products and services to earn cash online.
- Swagbucks is a worldwide survey site that rewards members with gift cards like Amazon, iTunes, Google Play or PayPal money as well as free coupons. They have a point system in place where the longer you stay active on the site, the more points your account receives for surveys done which can be exchanged
- Prolific pay cash to participants who take part in surveys. You can withdraw your earnings at any time as a transfer to PayPal or an Amazon voucher code via email. Prolific claims their surveys are interesting and operate in conjunction with leading universities and companies.
- YouGov surveys are available for people in the UK only. Your opinion will be required on anything from sport to the state of the government to entertainment and more. YouGov surveys are regularly featured in the national press and news programmes. So you could be influencing the way the country works!
- Opinion Outpost – Opinion Outpost is an online market research company that has been operating since 2007. You would be required to take surveys on various products or services you use which then pays out points into your account. You can cash out your points once you have earned $20 or more which could be in the form of gift vouchers, donations to charity or a donation to yourself.
- Survey Club – With over one million members already registered with them, Survey Club is an American research company that have survey takers in the UK and worldwide. Survey Club can match your profile to appropriate surveys then you decide which ones to take part in. You can build up cash in your Survey Club rewards account then convert to an Amazon Gift Card.
Can I earn money by walking?
Yes, there are apps on the market that pay you to walk. An example would be StepBet, a fitness app that allows participants to earn money by walking and completing their step goals per day. The more steps they make the bigger chance of winning the prize pool for that week which could include cash prizes or Amazon vouchers.
StepBet integrates with Fitbit, Garmin, Samsung Health and Google Fit and can, in theory, encourage you to be fitter whilst making money at the same time.
in order to make cash, you place bets and take part in games with other members of the StepBet community. Find out more about StepBet here.
Can I Make Quick Money With YouTube?
In short, no. The popularity of YouTube cannot be understated. Indeed, it’s actually taking over regular TV as the first choice for many kids and teens. But can you make real money from broadcasting on YouTube?
It can take a long while to build up your profile and get noticed. Even if you have an audience of thousands, it may not be enough to make advertising revenue or to entice companies who are looking for new talent.
If you want to make money on YouTube, you need to make sure that you are creating content that advertisers want – this translates to viewers, subscribers, etc.
Also, ensure that your stream is of the highest quality. HD is an absolute must. You can now record HD on your phone and stream directly to YouTube, but not everyone will want to watch that. Also, make sure your camera is focused correctly; invest in a good tripod and make sure your sound is tip top.
And of course, be prepared for trolls or haters who just want to see you fail. They won’t make money from watching your videos either so stick with it!
And what about blogging, can I make quick money with that?
Again, making money from blogging is a long game. There’s no way to get quick cash from it. You might see some success on your blog within a year or so, but it definitely won’t happen overnight.
Bloggers tend to make money with ads or sponsored posts, so you’ll need a good following before sponsors will show an interest in working with you. A good threshold to use as a benchmark is 10,000 sessions per month.
If you can get to this number, it’s a great start and you’re doing something right. But even if you’re earning £20 per thousand sessions, which is pretty good, you’re only looking at £200 per month for these figures.
Blogging, like YouTube, is very much a long game.
What About Affiliate Marketing?
You may also have heard that Affiliate Marketing is a shortcut to unimaginable riches. It works very much in conjunction with blogging and YouTube in such that you need content and an audience before you can start making extra money with this method.
That being said, you can still get started with Affiliate Marketing without the need for a blog or YouTube channel. By promoting other peoples products and services via Google Ads (or Facebook Ads) on your website which is already generating traffic, there’s an opportunity to earn money. The downside of this type of affiliate marketing is that there is a steep learning curve and it could be very expensive to get started unless you are already highly experienced at Affiliate Marketing, in which case, why are you reading this article?
I hope this article has given you a good idea of some sites you may want to have a look at in order to start making some extra cash. I’ve also outlined some potential pitfalls that could save you some time. Good luck!