A salary of £20,000 is equal to an hourly rate of £10.95
(Based on 261 working days per year and a 7 hour working day.)
Who Earns What?
|Salary||7 Hour Day|
|7.5 Hour Day|
|8 Hour Day|
Job roles that bring in around £20,000 per year
- Vehicle spray painters, a part-time banking consultant and a postman could all earn around £20-£22k per year.
- Admin and part-time project work in London working 17 hours a week could net you around £23k per year.
- Teaching assistants with lots of experience who may specialise in a particular area of support can earn around £22,000 per year, and in the same salary bracket is a Science Researcher.
- Air Travel assistant and a Travel Consultant could look to earn around £21k, along with lorry drivers and librarians.
- Farmers earn just under this bracket at around £18000 per year.
- Housing and welfare officers and Gem and jewellery makers also sit just under the £20k bracket.