A salary of £24,000 is equal to an hourly rate of £13.14
(Based on 261 working days per year and a 7 hour working day.)
|Salary||7 Hour Day|
|7.5 Hour Day|
|8 Hour Day|
Jobs that earn around £24,000 per year
- A Contract Support role in Aberdeen involves providing customer service and business support to contribute to the continued growth and success of the business.
- A Sales Consultant in Bournemouth. A role such as this generally involves following up leads, closing deals and dealing with customers over the telephone.
- An Accounts Assistant in Rochdale. A role such as this would require a good understanding of the Solicitor’s Accounting Rules (SAR) and good IT and Microsoft Office skills.
- A Trainee Smart Meter Installer in the North West of England.
- Bilingual Spanish Customer Service agent in Wokingham for a global organisation within the Medical and Pharmaceutical industry.